I sincerely hope you consider medical staff membership at California Hospital Medical Center to allow you to follow your patients and to become part of a great hospital in a dynamic market area. Here are some of the features of joining California Hospital Medical Center:
• A seven story patient tower that is one of the newest in Los Angeles
• A recently modernized Emergency Department
• Easy access from the 110 and 10 freeways
• Located blocks away from the Staples Center, which is expanding with the addition of a huge entertainment and retail district.
• Imminent development of a brand new, three-story, 60,000 square foot medical office building which will also house a physician/hospital-owned joint venture ambulatory surgery center that is expected to be completed by the end of 2008
• Residential development that is transforming the neighborhood
Downtown Los Angeles is undergoing a grand revitalization and California Hospital Medical Center is right in the heart of the action! The hospital is a 316-bed acute care facility, located between Grand Avenue and Hope Street, just north of the 10 freeway. As Downtown L.A. becomes revitalized, the services of California Hospital Medical Center have been changing to accommodate the new neighbors.
If you would like to more about our campus, medical office building / joint venture project, and/or have interest in applying for medical staff privileges at our facility, please contact us.