When it comes to matters of the heart, California Hospital Medical Center is here for you. At our Los Angeles Center for Heart Health, we provide comprehensive cardiac care - from education and prevention, to diagnostic services, surgical procedures and rehabilitation. Undergoing any medical procedure can raise many questions and emotions for a patient. Our compassionate team is here to answer your questions and help you to feel comfortable with your medical treatment.
At the Los Angeles Center for Heart Health, know your heart's in the right place.
• State-of-the art technology that ensures maximum quality of diagnostic and
• The latest in digital imaging technology and real-time results for your primary care
• An experienced team of cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, electrophysiologists and
professional caregivers, with expertise in cardiac care
• Two specially-equipped Cardiac Catheterization Labs designed for and devoted to
• A new Cardiovascular Operating Room
• The latest cardiac interventional treatments, as well as a fully-staffed Cardiac ICU with
specially trained nurses and therapists
For more information, please call (213) 748-2411. For a physician referral, please visit Find a Doctor.